Edward F. Regenhardt - Contractor Frisco Depot

Frisco Railroad Depot - Cape Girardeau
Located just north of Broadway on Water Street - by  the Mississippi River.
Depot was built by Ed Regenhardt, contractor, in 1902.  The building was razed in 1924.


Stacks Image 25
The train depo was across Water Street from the Riverview Hotel. The Hotel was damaged by fire in 1904 and rebuilt. To the left is the Terminal Hotel. On March 15th, 1916, a fire stared in the Buckner-Ragsdale building (between the two hotels) and spread to the Terminal and Riverview Hotels, destroying all three structures.

Stacks Image 21

Political Rally at the station. The banner may read "Benton"